We are a collaborative team that is committed to nurturing our people and providing an integrated offering to our clients – that means variety and huge scope for development for you.
We aren’t just interested in your technical communications skills (although these will obviously be of the highest standard). Equally important to us is your ambition to develop your career to the highest level and be part of one of the most exciting journey in this sector.
Now is the time to take a position at Newgate.
Follow top talent to Newgate
Since 2012 we have already attracted some of the top talent in the London market from top tier firms and we have offices in five other countries, across the globe.
Top talent join Newgate because of the refreshing grown up and self-responsible culture, there is no clocking in and out, our people and their development come first. We offer large company benefits which include healthcare, pensions, serious cost savings on your daily lifestyle expense and much more.
A snapshot of your role:
- Account Management
- Collaboratively develop PR plans and programmes for clients and new business
- Assist account leaders around IPOs/M&A or any other financial transactions
- Work with your colleagues to identify new business opportunities and devise strategies to target potential clients
- Master media and analyst engagement
- Understand the PR opportunities and different platforms available through social media and advise clients on how they can utilise these
If you have a minimum of two years’ experience in corporate and/or financial communications and would like to work with a variety of clients within a business where your opinion is not only listened to, but actively sought, then e-mail us to arrange a confidential discussion: